Set in a designated Area Of outstanding Natural Beauty, Llanmadoc Camping Site is an idyllic family camping site. Situated adjacent to Broughton Beach with it’s miles of unspoiled, secluded golden sands, this is the perfect place for all the family to relax and unwind. From Llanmadoc Hill enjoy breathtaking views of the whole of Gower.
The camping fields benefit from panoramic views across the sea to the coast of the ancient county of Pembrokeshire. The site is well placed and set in an unrivaled, well drained, sheltered location.
Part of the charm of Llanmadoc Camping Site is unquestionably derived from the fact that it is nestled alongside the old fashioned, small scale farm, owned and operated for generations by the Price family. The campsite is pleased to offer facilities and creature comforts that you would expect from a modern day campsite without appearing over commercialised or urban –
We are Pleased to offer a host of facilities including:
- A well stocked shop to keep you comfortable during your stay
- The famous Gower Pantry offering a tasty and varied menu to all
- Hot showers open always 24/7
- Electric hook-
ups on many pitches
- Replacement Gas
- Chemical disposal Point
- Fishing (renowned for Bass!)
- A natural area for biking
- Beautiful areas for Rambling
- Parking for day visitors
- Ample beach space for all kinds of sports
- Surfing and kayaking
- The famous Blue Pool for those who dare!