For the safety and enjoyment of all our guests, we expect the following to be strictly adhered to. We reserve the right to cancel bookings and evict guests at our discretion.
- Families and couples are welcome.
- No vehicles to be moved on the site after 10:00pm.
- It is against the law to interfere or tamper with any fire extinguishers or fire safety equipment.
- ‘BBQs and small fire pits allowed. These must be kept off the grass at all times’.
- All rubbish must be placed in the skips and bins provided.
- Music must be kept to a low volume. No music to be played after 10:00pm.
- We will not tolerate antisocial behaviour, particularly drunkenness, bad language and excessive noise.
- Young children, (under eights,) must be accompanied by an adult when using the toilet and shower facilities.
If you wish to bring a dog, please call in advance. We are only able to accept small dogs at the site, by prior arrangement only. All dogs, must be kept on a lead at all times.